In the era of virtual communication, sending out paper wedding invites can be wasteful, expensive, and an inefficient way to communicate with guests. So while technology can seem daunting and complicated, creating your wedding websites – or – WedSite can be an easy way to dazzle your guests with a modern spin on classic wedding communication. If you're reading this, you may feel lost on where to start creating a website. You may be wondering:
- What information should be on my wedding website?
- How much does a wedding website cost?
- Where should I do my wedding website?
- What's the most popular wedding website?
- Can I pay someone to make my wedding website for me?
Some couples are very excited to make their wedding website. Others drag their feet and aren’t so enthused. Whether you’re in the first camp or the latter, this interview with Ksenia Snegireva from West Avenue Weddings is going to give you a lot of ideas to make your wedding website amazing.
SAVE THIS POST SO YOU CAN COME BACK TO IT LATER!
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE NOW
Listen & subscribe on your favorite platform (search for Episode 49):
A New Way to Build Your Wedding Website with West Avenue Agency
This is such a great topic because I know couples understand how important it is to have a wedding website with how spread out everyone is, it also is the most efficient, and cost effective way to communicate with your guests. But building a website is not common knowledge, and can be hard to learn. But, our guest today Ksenia Snegireva is going to provide important tips to make sure your website is both functional but also personal to you!!
About Ksenia of West Avenue Agency
Ksenia Has a creative mind, minimal & multidisciplinary, hands-on visual & web designer being in love with grids, layouts, typography and new websites launch days.
She graduated with a degree in Economics & Management which is not the typical path of education for graphic designers. Yet, while working as a contract manager in a giant oil & gas company, she gathered experience that proved useful in launching projects and making designs for real people and real businesses.
Later Ksenia's hobby and passion for creating designs became her beloved work, so she founded West Avenue Creative Agency, and this autumn she launched a long-cherished project – West Avenue Wedding Websites. Living in St. Petersburg, Russia, she works with couples worldwide.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR EPISODE 49: A New Way to Build Your Wedding Website
Here's a summary of our interview:
- Meet Ksenia Snegireva of West Ave. Agency [7:03]
- How to start making your perfect website [14:07]
- What information do couples NEED to include on their website? [16:26]
- How tech savvy do you need to be to build a wedding website? [18:17]
- What are the domain fees and website costs? [22:15]
- How do wedding websites replace invitations? [27:21]
- In what ways can a website be utilized to handle changes in the wedding, and communicate with guests? [34:39]
- How to keep from automated emails from going to spam? [40:44]
- What moments give you the most joy and are the most meaningful to you? [45:26]
Links Mentioned in the Episode:
- West Avenue Agency – Use code ASK15 for 15% off your custom wedding website!
- Wedding Vendor Email Templates and Interview Questions Guide
Connect with West Avenue Agency
Thank you to our podcast sponsors!
- Visit the Ask the Planner Wedding Planning Template Shop
- LoveStream – Get 10% off your virtual wedding package with my code Ask10!
Don't forget to save this post so you can come back to it again!