SAVE THIS POST SO YOU CAN COME BACK TO IT LATER!
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE NOW
Listen & subscribe on your favorite platform (search for Episode 70):
Red Flags During Your Wedding Venue Search: Episode 70This episode is going to be a deep dive into the minute details that can often get swept up during the excitement of picking a venue. Trust me, you’re going to hear about these details from today’s guests.
About Courtney Kadwell and Dana Hopper
In today's episode, I’m joined by Courtney and Dana of Anthem House, a team of planners with a combined experience of 50+ years based in North Carolina and hosts of the Hustle and Gather podcast. They have partnered together to give their clients an all-inclusive, luxury planning experience. Their passions lie in the intentional details of their clients' day, seamless logistics, and meaningful connections. Their team approach allows them to be uniquely creative, efficient, and harmonious throughout all aspects of the planning process.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR EPISODE 70: Red Flags in Your Wedding Venue SearchHere's a summary of our interview:
- Meet Courtney and Dana [03:08]
- Where to begin the wedding venue search. [07:30]
- Should you book your wedding venue or planner first? [10:12]
- Red flags to avoid in the wedding venue search. [14:30]
- How should couples balance cost versus aesthetics in their budget? [18:44]
- Additional and hidden fees to avoid in your wedding venue contract. [22:30]
- Final thoughts on the wedding venue search. [26:27]
- Surprising advice for our listeners. [28:38]
- This or That? [31:10]
CONNECT WITH C AND D EVENTS
Links Mentioned in the Episode: Red Flags in Your Wedding Venue Search
Thank you to our podcast sponsors!
- Visit the Ask the Planner Wedding Planning Template Shop
- Planner's Playbook – Use my unique link so you can skip the waitlist and join ANY TIME!
Don't forget to save this post so you can come back to it again!