Are you looking for the right wedding website? You're in the right place. In the era of virtual communication, sending out paper wedding invites can be expensive. It's also a slower way to communicate with guests. That's why many couples are using their wedding websites to facilitate communication with their guests. If you're starting out on your wedding website design journey, you may be wondering:
- What makes a good wedding website?
- How much does a wedding website cost?
- Do companies offer wedding website design services?
- Can I pay someone to design my wedding website for me?
Whether you're excited to design your wedding website or you're dragging your feet, this interview is going to help you as you start to design your wedding website.
SAVE THIS POST SO YOU CAN COME BACK TO IT LATER!
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE NOW
Listen & subscribe on your favorite platform (search for Episode 49):
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | iHeartRadio
You can also listen on your Alexa-enabled device. Just ask “Alexa, play the Ask the Planner podcast.”
A New Way to Design Your Wedding Website with West Avenue Agency
Due to the international nature of weddings, an effective wedding website is the most efficient, and cost-effective way to communicate with guests. But not everyone has website design skills. Today, Ksenia Snegireva gives us important tips to make your website functional and aesthetically pleasing!
About Ksenia of West Avenue Agency
Ksenia graduated with a degree in Economics & Management. However, while working as a contract manager in a giant oil and gas company, she gained experience that honed her wedding website design skills.
Later, Ksenia's hobby and passion for creating designs became her passion, so she founded West Avenue Creative Agency and West Avenue Wedding Websites.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR EPISODE 49: An Introduction to Wedding Website Design
Here's a summary of our interview:
- Meet Ksenia Snegireva of West Avenue Agency [7:03]
- Wedding website basics [14:07]
- What information do couples NEED to include on their website? [16:26]
- How much knowledge do you need to be to build a wedding website? [18:17]
- What costs should couples be aware of? [22:15]
- Can wedding websites replace paper wedding invitations? [27:21]
- Communicating last-minute changes to guests [34:39]
Links Mentioned in Today's Episode:
- West Avenue Agency – Use code ASK15 for 15% off your custom wedding website!
- Wedding Vendor Email Templates and Interview Questions Guide
Connect with West Avenue Agency
- Instagram: @west_avenue_wedding
- Online: www.westavenuepaper.com
- Facebook: @westavenuewedding
Thank you to our podcast sponsors!
- Visit the Ask the Planner Wedding Planning Template Shop
- LoveStream – Get 10% off your virtual wedding package with my code Ask10!
Don't forget to save this post so you can come back to it again!
Be the first to comment