Your wedding officiant is one of the most important people at your wedding ceremony after you! But like many couples, you might feel lost when starting to put together your wedding ceremony and will need to rely heavily on your wedding officiant.
We read about celebrity engagements, and hear about their weddings on social media. But, rarely do we think about what we can learn from these over-the-top weddings.
So, today we're interviewing a very special personality in the wedding and entertainment industry to get the inside scoop on one of the most recent celebrity weddings, the union of Hollywood socialite Paris Hilton to her longterm boyfriend, Carter Reum.
Rev. Clint Hufft is the officiant to the stars. Consequently, the ceremony was a social media phenomenon – reporters producing news articles, paparazzi publishing photos, and Peacock TV network broadcasting “Paris in Love,” the newest TV production. Furthermore, he performed the wedding ceremony of the first Bachelorette couple Trista ad Ryan Sutter. So, people planning their own wedding may also ask themselves:
- Do celebrities have special wedding officiants?
- How expensive is a celebrity wedding?
- What is the difference between a celeb and non-celeb wedding?
- How much planning goes into the production of an A-lister ceremony?
NOT PLANNING YOUR CEREMONY YET? SAVE THIS POST SO YOU CAN COME BACK TO IT LATER!
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE NOW
Listen & subscribe on your favorite platform (search for Episode 46):
Celebrities Get Married Just Like Us
Today, I am joined by celebrity wedding officiant Rev. Clint Hufft as he shares his inside scoop from working on some of the biggest celebrity weddings. Most recently, he officiated Paris Hilton’s three-day-long wedding extravaganza. Through his involvement in both officiating ceremonies and the entertainment world, Clint offers our listeners a unique perspective of the wedding industry.
About Clint Hufft Wedding Officiant
As a Non-Denominational Officiant, Rev. Clint has been blessed to marry hundreds of couples from all over the world. The variety of backgrounds, traditions, cultures and Spiritual beliefs is astounding. So combined, Clint has over 25+ years as a Wedding Officiant, 35+ years as a Master of Ceremonies, 30+ years as an Auctioneer. Also, he is Host & Producer of six podcasts!
I host 1 podcast. I can’t imagine hosting and producing 5!!!
HIGHLIGHTS FOR EPISODE 46: How to Have a Unique and Meaningful Wedding Ceremony with Celeb Wedding Officiant Clint Hufft
Here's a summary of our interview:
- Meet Celebrity Wedding Officiant Clint Hufft [1:52]
- What's the difference between celebrity and non-celebrity weddings? [13:04]
- How did you find yourself involved in the wedding industry? [18:45]
- How should the wedding officiant work with other wedding vendors? [25:53]
- Security concerns at celebrity weddings. [31:00]
- Rev. Clint Hufft's “Day of Rookie Checklist” [32:17]
- Let's talk about wedding ceremony priorities. [35:12]
- How to write your wedding vows [43:02]
- What are your tips for planning weddings of mixed faiths? [54:35]
- What are your tips for wedding ceremony music and entertainment? [50:39]
- Final takeaway [1:05:30]
- What moments give you the most joy and are the most meaningful to you? [1:16:08]
Links Mentioned in the Episode: Celebrities Get Married Just Like Us
- Meet Rev. Clint Hufft
- Sign up below to receive Rev. Hufft's “Wedding Officiant Day-of Rookie Checklist”!
- Wedding Vendor Email Templates and Interview Questions Guide
Connect with Celebrity Wedding Officiant Clint Hufft
Thank you to our podcast sponsors!
- Visit the Ask the Planner Wedding Planning Template Shop
- LoveStream – Get 10% off your virtual wedding package with my code Ask10!
Don't forget to save this post so you can come back to it again!